What Happens on Trey’s Photo Walks?
These are tremendous fun (and free!) events for the whole family! Everyone is welcome… from beginners to advanced photographers, from mobile phones to giant chunky DSLRs!
We all meet at a certain location, I jump atop our party bus and make a quick speech like Mussolini, and then we spend about 2 hours walking through the streets together, taking photos all the way. I stop to set up about 5 times and talk about my shot, the composition, the technique, my settings, everything! And you can ask me any question, anytime. Don’t be shy. Bring your family and friends as well. You’ll never forget it – everyone comes away inspired and full of photo-life!
Photo Walk across the USA!
Plus a TON of amazing prizes from our sponsors!
at the Photo Walks!
We have looked through all the shared #TREYUSA photos and have found some great winners! Thanks to all our sponsors!
- Omar Sanders Won the Best photo of the City with his awesome photo of Brooklyn Bridge and has got himself a DJI Phantom 3!
- Best photo of a fellow Photo Walker has won a DxO ONE camera!
- Best photo of someone holding The Everyday Messenger Bag won themselves a bag of their own.
- The best photos from each city have all been posted in a G+ Collection by Trey and promoted by Google!
Check your city’s specific page for details on where to upload & share your photos.
Didn’t make it to any of the Photo Walks?
No worries! We’ve got lots of ways for you to see what happened and who won over $20,000 in prizes as well.
- The “Put Your Best Foot Forward” photo contest has been won by Amanda Hughes with her amazing photo. She has won an ALL expenses paid trip to Trey’s Photo Adventure in New Zealand sponsored in part by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Click here to view her Viewbug Profile
- Additional contest prizes included a free MetalPrint from BayPhoto!
Also won were Trey’s Camera Kit from Macphun, a 20″x20″ digital display from FourFrame Digital, and a free photo trip from PhotoNomads!
Progress So Far
Join a Photo Walk!
The Photo Walks are FREE and open to EVERYONE! No special skills are required. Bring your friends, family and a camera. Any camera will do, even your mobile phone!
- Find a city from the list to the left. Click on the city for details on the times, location, walking route and place to post your photos for a chance to win.
- Plan on arriving 2 hours early to join the official/unofficial pre-partay. We’ll have some cool new tech toys to play with. 😉
- We’ll have an exclusive after-party at each city. This is a ticketed event because it’s at a smaller venue which can’t fit everyone.
- Pre-order the official Photowalk T-Shirt now! In fact, you might as well order two… it’ll be hot and the first shirt might get sweaty!
The Everyday Messenger
Over the past year I’ve been doing something secret: designing the ultimate camera bag with Peak Design, and now you can find out all about it and get one on the Kickstarter page!
Basically, we tore everything we knew about bags apart and redesigned the whole thing from the ground up. You’ll love it. You’ll LOLCats Lurve It!!!
Join The Arcanum
Use the code TREYUSA to get one free month to the Grand Library
The Arcanum is…a place where you will be encouraged to go beyond your current creative outlook! A place to dream, experiment, and make great friends
Johana Fragozo, Apprentice, Level 11